I have decided to produce a K-Pop magazine for people that are interested and enjoy listening to K-Pop. The reason I have decided to do this is because it is hard to get informed about the K-Pop industry in the UK so I would like to create this magazine for the K-Pop fans that live over here. Another reason I have decided to create a K-Pop magazine is because I myself am very interested and have quite a lot of knowledge on this genre of music and the Idol groups involved. The magazine will be aimed at both males and females even though the majority of the K-Pop fandom is female
there are male fans so I would like to include everyone. The age range would be from about 14-20 as there is a wide range of ages that are interested and enjoy listening to K-Pop so I think this would be the best age range. It will also be aimed more towards the working class because higher class people usually go for newspapers. The working class is also a wider spread of people so it will be more likely that there will be people that like K-Pop that don't otherwise have access to this genre of magazine.
Taking into account the 2 other magazines that I researched I am going to make the frequency of publication monthly but instead of pricing it as high as Junior magazine it will be £4.50 to make it more affordable to everyone. It will also contain 100 pages which is quite a lot more than Junior contains which means with my magazine you will get a lot more content for a cheaper price. The typical content in my magazine will be new information on K-Pop Idols and what it happening in the K-Pop industry at this time such as; comebacks, albums, concerts and live performances. It will also cover information on the current music charts in Korea and who is winning awards.

No comments:
Post a Comment