Sunday, 6 January 2013

6: WRITTEN PLANS

COVER PAGE
  • COVER IMAGE I want the cover image to be a happy and inviting image so it reflects what K-Pop is like. As well as it drawing people into buying my magazine. The person used in the image will have a happy expression showing soft and friendly features again reflecting the genre of the magazine. The reason I want my image to be like this is because it will stand out from the other music magazines. Most music magazines have images of people which have a serious expression so if my music magazine is cheerful you will instantly notice it when walkting by the magazine stand.
  • COLOURS The colours used will be bright and clear so the appearance is friendly and easy to read for passers by. I want my magazine to stand out from the rest on the shelf so it is noticed by more people. Bright and eye catching colours are always associated with k-pop and it kind of represents the style of genre. This shows a fun side to the idols showing my audience that they are people just like you and me. They're not afraid to show a side to them that people do not get to see on camera.

  • COVER LINES The cover lines used on my front cover will be subtle but make the readers intrigued as to what content will be inside. On one area of the front cover I will just have the names of some artists that will feature in my magazine but not have any information as to what the articles will be about because once people see their favourite group on the front they are more prone to buying it. I will also add a few cover lines that include a little more information on the article but word them in a way that people will want to read on.

CONTENTS PAGE
COLOURS/LAYOUT The colours used on my contents page will be bright, eye catching but very simple so the information is clear to readers. As well as the layout which will be very simple so it doesn't look messy and it's clear to read so readers get the best out of the magazine.
LIST OF STORIES INCLUDED IN MY MAGAZINE
  • Leeteuk Enlists For Mandatory Military Service

  • Star Tweets (A page of recent tweets from K-Pop Idols)


  • 2012 MAMA's (A full back to back review of the 2012 MAMA Awards)

  • Rookie Of The Year (An interview with the best Rookie Group of 2012, B.A.P)

  • Dancing In The Rain (A page where you can learn dances from the most recent comebacks with Infinite's Hoya)

  • Drama Crazy (Readers reviews on the K-Drama's they've watched and what they recommend)

  • Another Me (An interview with Infinite's Kim Sunggyu on his Solo debut)

  • Match Up Returns (A review on Block B's 2nd time on the show)

  • You've Got Mail (Two pages of images and e-mails from K-Pop fans showing they're love and support for their idols with they're merch)
  • Pray For Zinger (A page of messages of support from readers to Zinger from Secret)

    STORIES WITH IMAGES
    • 2012 Comeback Reviews (Image will be of the cover star with an album to show it's an album review)
    • The Hottest New Merchandise From All The K-Pop Stars (Image will be of posters/merchandise of K-Pop artists. Mainly posters that you will get free with my magazine)


    FIRST EDITION SPECIALS
    • Free K-Idol Posters
    • Free K-Idol Stickers
    • Free K-Idol Badges
    • 10% Off Voucher For Any Online K-Pop Store
    (These will only be available with the purchase of the First Issue of the magazine)
    (There will also be a competition only available for the First Issue)

    I will also include contact info on the contents page. Like website addresses so people know where to ask questions about the magazine.

    DOUBLE PAGE SPREAD
    ARTICLE The article for my double page spread will be a review on some of the K-Pop albums that have come out in the duration of 2012. I will give an overview of each album explaining why I liked it or why I didn't like it. I'm also going to add an album of the year and do a slightly longer review on the album I think was the highlight of 2012. This will take up just under half of the right side of the A3 sheet. Each review will have a star rating out of 5 and I will also add where you can purchase the album and for what price. Also seeing as this will be the First Edition I will add yet another competition on this page to win the album I choose for album of the year.
    IMAGES The images I will use on my double page spread will be simple. I'll have a main picture that will take over just half of the left side of the A3 sheet. The image will include the cover star looking at an album as though she is reviewing it. The rest of the images used on the page will be of the albums themselves. I will take pictures of each individual album that has been reviewed and place it next to the text.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment